Potatoes are great thrown onto the BBQ! Load you potatoes with toppings such as Cookin’ Greens, feta cheese and your favourite herbs like dill. Top your potatoes with sour cream and enjoy on your patio.
Cookin' Greens Stuffed Potato
- 1 cup (100g) Cookin’ Greens Chopped Spinach
- 1 cup (100g) Cookin’ Greens Chopped Kale
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) melted butter
- 2 tsp (10 mL) crushed garlic
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) sour cream
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh chopped dill
- 1⁄4 cup (60 mL) chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup (60 mL) crumbled Feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Scrub potatoes and rub with olive oil. Bake potatoes on upper level of the barbecue until just cooked through. Set aside until cool enough to handle. Cut in half, scoop out most of the insides. Mash the removed potato.
- In the meantime, combine Cookin’ Greens with salt, pepper, melted butter, sour cream, dill, green onion and Feta cheese. Combine with the cooked mashed potato and stuff back into the potato skins.
- Place directly on the barbecue grill over medium heat and cook until heated through and the top is lightly browned. Serve half a stuffed potato as a side dish.
- Gluten Free
- Low Calorie : Use olive oil instead of butter and low fat sour cream
Cookin' Greens http://cookingreens.com/