Surprisingly fluffy and light, these savoury egg cupcakes are complimented with the addition of a decadent goat cheese & dill icing – a perfect pairing. Enjoy them now or save them for later- these can be frozen and microwaved for breakfast on the go.
Cookin' Greens Rise and Shine Savoury Cupcakes
- 2 cups (250g) of Cookin' Greens Chopped Kale and/or Chopped Spinach (frozen)
- 8 large eggs with omega 3
- 3 tbsp olive oil or cooking spray
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch of dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled*
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350ﾟ F.
- In a large skillet, from frozen, add Cookin’ Greens Chopped Spinach and/or Kale and follow stove-top preparation instructions on package. Set aside to cool.
- In a separate bowl, whip together goat cheese, garlic and dill. Set in fridge.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, whisk. Add sautéed Cookin’ Greens, salt and pepper.
- Grease 8 cup muffin tray with olive oil, cooking spray or use a non-stick tray.
- Divide the mixture between 8 muffin cups. Fill only ⅔ of each cup as the mixture rises when it's baking. Bake at 350 ﾟ F in pre-heated oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove muffins from oven and let cool.
- Serve topped with goat cheese, garlic and dill spread.
- Low Calorie
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free : Remove goat cheese spread
Cookin' Greens http://cookingreens.com/