Serve in hot in individual ramekins or in a large oven-proof dish with plenty of pita, nacho chips or veggies to go around for dipping.
Cookin’ Greens Decadent Spinach & Kale Dip (with artichokes)
- 1 cup (100g) Cooked and chilled mixed Cookin’ Greens Chopped Kale and Chopped
- 2 cups (500 ml) shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (250 ml) low-fat mayonnaise
- ¾ cup (175 ml) low-fat cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup (125 ml) grated low-fat parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 ml) cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 ml) black pepper
- 1 cup (15oz) canned chopped artichoke hearts, drained
- Garnish with…
- 2-3 pita’s
- 12 restaurant-style multi-grain tortilla chips
- Platter of veggies
- Combine shredded mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, oregano, cayenne pepper, and black pepper in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until thoroughly combined.
- Using a spatula, scrape cream cheese mixture into a large mixing bowl, add cooked/chilled Cookin’ Greens Kale, Cookin’ Greens Spinach, and artichoke heart quarters to
- bowl. Stir well until thoroughly combined. Heat at 165ﾟF for about 2 minutes or until hot.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until needed.Garnish with pita crisps, tortilla chips and veggies. Serve immediately.
- Gluten Free: ** Use gluten free pitas and chips
Cookin' Greens http://cookingreens.com/