- 2 cups (250ml) Cookin’ Greens Chopped Spinach
- 1 lb crimini mushrooms, finely diced in the food processor
- 1/4 (60ml) cup diced onion
- 1 tbsp. (15ml) olive oil
- 1 jar four cheese pasta sauce
- 1/2 container low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 package premade, fresh lasagna sheets
- 1 cup grated marble cheese
- 1/4 parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Dice mushrooms in food processor until finely diced, about the consistency of ground beef. Heat oil in pan on medium-high. Sauté mushrooms and onions until most of their moisture has evaporated.
- Add jar of pasta sauce and heat through.
- Meanwhile, sauté spinach in a large pan over medium heat until no longer frozen. Lower heat low. Add ricotta to pan and mix until spinach is evenly distributed. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Spray a large lasagna pan with non-stick spray. Layer in ingredients, starting with mushroom sauce mixture on bottom, followed by lasagna sheet, ricotta spinach mixture, mushrooms sauce, and sprinkles of cheese. Repeat until you reach the last sheet, then top with sauce, grated cheese and Parmesan.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Gluten Free : Use gluten free lasagna noodles
- Low Calorie
Adapted from Brittany Stager
Cookin' Greens http://cookingreens.com/