Who doesn’t like to dip…with a healthy twist? This creamy greens & artichoke based dip includes lots of cheesy notes that create a perfect harmony. Guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser and so easy to prepare. You can also freeze this dish before baking for those unexpected guests.
Cookin’ Greens Spinach & Artichoke Heart Dip with Root Vegetable Chips
- 1 cup of Cookin' Greens Chopped Spinach or Kale (from frozen)
- 1 cup of artichoke heart quarters (jar or can)
- 2 cups low fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¾ cup low fat cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup low fat parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Roasted sweet potato, parsnip, carrots with sea salt, rosemary or thyme
- Pre-heat oven to 375 ﾟF.
- In a large skillet, from frozen, add Cookin’ Greens Spinach or Kale and the artichokes and follow stove-top preparation instructions on package. Set aside to cool.
- In a food processor, blend Cookin’ Greens, shredded mozzarella, cream cheese, parmesan, garlic and spices on high for 2 minutes.
- Place mixture in the refrigerator in an oven-friendly glass serving dish.
- In the meantime, chop root vegetables into fries or wedges. Season with salt, rosemary or thyme, and drizzle with olive oil. Cook until golden and tender (about 40 minutes).
- Heat the dip until hot, about 7 minutes at 375ﾟ F.
- Serve root vegetables on a platter with dip on the side to enjoy.
- Gluten Free
Cookin' Greens http://cookingreens.com/