I love the flavour combination of the wasabi and lemon juice- a flavorful, mouth-watering dish that depending on how much sauce you use, will encourage everyone to show you their ultimate taste explosion pucker face!
Cookin’ Greens Chopped Spinach, Tilapia & Parmesan
- 2 ½ cups (250g) Cookin’ Greens Chopped Spinach or Kale
- 4 – 5oz tilapia filets
- 2 tbsp (30ml) canola oil
- 3 tbsp (45ml) light mayonnaise
- ½ tsp (2ml) wasabi powder
- 2 tsp (10ml) chopped garlic
- ¼ cup (60ml) grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup (60ml) panko crumbs
- 2 tbsp (30ml) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp (10ml) fresh lemon zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 ﾟF.
- Place the filets in a greased pyrex dish with oil on the bottom.
- Sauté the spinach, garlic, salt and pepper until tender.
- Mix together the mayonnaise and wasabi powder and spread thinly onto filets. Top filets with spinach and garlic mixture, drizzle lemon juice on top. Bake for 10-12 minutes until fish becomes flaky*.
- Combine parmesan cheese and panko crumbs and spoon onto spinach-topped fish, topping with lemon zest and bake 5-10 minutes more until golden brown
- *Baking time will depend on the thickness of the fish. Watch the fish closely so that it is not overcooked. You may also broil for the final few minutes to brown the topping
- Low Calorie: **Try to use half of oil and mayonnaise
- Gluten Free: ** Use gluten free panko crumbs
- Dairy Free:
Cookin' Greens http://cookingreens.com/