Health Benefits of Spinach:
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY – Eating anti-inflammatory foods may be able to reduce inflammation, reduce pain, and decrease your risk for chronic diseases.
- HIGH IN ANTIOXIDANTS – antioxidants can neutralize the process of oxidation and cellular damage which contributes to aging and disease.
- HELPS IMPROVE VISION – Spinach is rich in nutrients such as beta carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin which provide an excellent source of nutrition for your eyes
- LOWERS BLOOD PRESSURE – Spinach is packed with heart-healthy nutrients like potassium, folate, and magnesium — key ingredients for lowering and maintaining blood pressure levels.
- STRENGTHENS BONES – 1 cup of Spinach is 10% of you daily Calcium requirement
- STRENGTHENS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM – Spinach is an excellent source of Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and antioxidants which help boost immunity.
- LOW IN CALORIES AND HIGH IN NUTRIENTS – 30 calories per 1 cup serving
Now go eat your greens!!
Natalie – The Cookin’ Greens Team