This light and flaky fish melts in your mouth and is anything but boring with the zesty wasbi and mayo dressing! Top this dish with our spinach and a squeeze of lemon juice. Baking time will depend on the thickness of the fish. Watch the fish closely so that it is not overcooked. You may also broil for the final few minutes to brown the topping.
Cookin’ Greens Chopped Spinach, Tilapia & Parmesan
- 2 ½ cups (675ml) Cookin’ Greens Chopped Spinach
- 4 – 5oz tilapia filets
- 2 tbsp (30ml) canola oil
- 3 tbsp (30ml) light mayonnaise
- ½ tsp (2ml) wasabi powder
- 2 tsp (10ml) chopped garlic
- ¼ cup (60ml) grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup (60ml) panko crumbs
- 2 tbsp (30ml) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp (10ml) fresh lemon zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place the filets in a greased pyrex dish with oil on the bottom.
- Sauté the spinach, garlic, salt and pepper until tender.
- Mix together the mayonnaise and wasabi powder and spread thinly onto filets. Top filets with spinach and garlic mixture, drizzle lemon juice on top. Bake for 10-12 minutes until fish becomes flaky.
- Combine parmesan cheese and panko crumbs and spoon onto spinach-topped fish, topping with lemon zest and bake 5-10 minutes more until golden brown
- Low Calorie
- Gluten Free : Use gluten free panko crumbs
- Dairy Free
Cookin' Greens http://cookingreens.com/