It’s time to put your knowledge to the test! Let’s play Cookin’ Greens Trivia….
1) What does IQF stand for?
2) What is one benefit of fresh frozen vs. fresh?
3) We go from farm to freezer in approximately how many hours?
4) Name two of our products.
5) What are two health benefits of eating dark-leafy greens?
6) Name any 2 stores you can buy our product.
7) Where did Kale and Collards originate from?
8) What Season of Dragon’s Den are we on?
9) True or False. Kale and Spinach are “Super Foods”
10) True or False. You directly cook our products from frozen.
1) Individually Quick Frozen
2) Convenience (Value, Nutrition, No waste)
3) 6 Hours or Less
4) Cookin’ Greens: Chopped Kale, Chopped Spinach, Athlete’s Mix, Artist’s Mix, Designer’s Mix. Cookin’ Greens Organics: Chopped Kale, Chopped Spinach, Kale, Butternut Squash & Quinoa, and Kale, Corn & Peas
5) High in minerals and vitamins, low in calories, salt, fat and high in fibre.
6) Loblaw, Longo’s, Metro, Whole Foods (please visit our store locator for all stores you can find Cookin’ Greens!)
7) Eastern Mediterranean or Asia
8) Season 7 (Episode 17)