Cookin' Greens Mexican Style Roasted Corn On Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bag Cooking Greens Mexican Style Roasted Corn
- 1 avocado
- handful of fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the sweet potatoes in half and roast them on a parchment lined bake sheet in the oven at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.
- In a small pot add the Mexican Style Roasted Corn & 2 tbsp of water.
- Cover and cook on med-high for 3 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove lid and add 1 tbsp olive oil, stir and cook for a further 2 minutes on med-low heat.
- Peel and mash the avocado in a small bowl
- Chop the cilantro
- Spoon the Mexican style roasted corn onto the sweet potato.
- Add a dollop of mashed avocado and sprinkle with cilantro
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
Cookin' Greens https://cookingreens.com/